This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpreadTheHeat #CollectiveBias
Do you need a little spice in your life? Do you love crunchy, wholesome, tasty treats to snack on? Well, have I got the perfect snack for you!
My mouth is watering just thinking about this delightful snack of Strawberry, Jalapeño and Brie Crisps. It’s the perfect spicy, sweet, salty bite we love. Handsome and I nosh on our new found delicious snack while watching our favorite TV shows. Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread with warm brie cheese served on a Wasa Multigrain Crispbread is the perfect snack for every snacking occasion. It’s simple but, delicious.
The last time I was shopping at Walmart I noticed a few new products from Smuckers. The Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread caught my eye. All of their Fruit & Honey flavors are better for you because they are naturally sweetened with honey.
As soon as I saw the Smuckers fruit spread, I knew I wanted to combine it with Wasa Multigrain Crispbread and a slice of Brie cheese. It has become our new favorite go to snack!
I really enjoy the crisp crunch of Wasa Crispbread. They are non-GMO verified. Wasa Crispbread are all natural, full of fiber and contain no preservatives. Win, Win!
- 1 package of Wasa Multigrain Crispbread
- 1 round of Brie cheese or any soft cheese you prefer, cut into slices.
- 1 jar of Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread
- 4 to 5 leaves of fresh basil cut into thin strips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Place Wasa Multigrain Crispbread on to a parchement lined baking sheet.
- Add sliced cheese to each piece of Wasa crips
- Place in oven for 5 minutes of until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- Add Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread to the top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle with the fresh basil.
PIN this recipe to save it for later!