I scream, you scream, for peanut butter cup fudge ripple ice cream!
Summer is quickly coming to an end, but I’m holding on to the beautiful summer weather tightly as I eat this deliciously creamy ice cream. I’m sad summer will soon be over, but that does not stop me from eating ice cream, infact it’s a year round dessert in our home. Anyone else out there eat ice cream all year-long?
Have you ever made homemade ice cream? If you have you know there is nothing that compares to the taste of it. If you haven’t, you need to, now! There is something about it that just tastes so flavorful plus you get to choose the ingredients that go into it. Win-Win!
Do you love the flavor combination of peanut butter and chocolate? Just think how delicious that combination is mixed in with a delicious creamy vanilla ice cream and ripples of rich velvety fudge sauce running through it all. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
- 1½ cup whole milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ cup heavy cream
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups, small pieces
- 1 cup fudge sauce
- In a bowl combine milk and sugar with a hand mixer or a whisk until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the heavy cream and the vanilla to the milk mixture.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer's directions.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container and fold in the chopped peanut butter cups and the fudge.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
Try this other mouth watering ice cream. Speculoos Ice Cream
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Until Next Time…