I was given a Avalon Bay AB-AIRFRYER 200SS Oil-Less Digital Touch AirFryer for review. You all know how much I love my AirFryer and this new Digital Air Fryer was not a disappointment! I can still use the AirFryer for Grilling, Baking, Roasting, & Frying. It works just like my other (see exactly how an AirFryer works here) AirFryer, but with a fancy digital screen.
The last time I was at Costco I noticed they had the large pack of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls again in stock (I think they only carry them at Holiday time). I love having them in the house because there are so many quick and easy recipes I can make with them. Since I was planning on trying out my new AirFryer and I had just purchased a ton of apples, I thought apple crescents would be the perfect recipe to out the new AirFryer.
It was so easy to make, chop the apples add the spices and roll it all up in the crescents, brush with a little egg wash and place the pan in the Avalon Bay AB-AIRFRYER 200SS Oil-Less AirFryer!
- 1 Apple, type of your choice
- 1 can of Pillsbury Original Crescents
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoon water
- Chop apple in to small chunks and place in a bowl.
- Add to bowl, sugar, salt and spices, mix to combine. Set aside.
- Open crescents, unroll and lay out crescents on a counter or cutting board.
- Place a teaspoon of the apple mixture at the large end of the crescent and roll toward the small end.
- Once crescents are rolled, place them in the AirFryer baking pan that has been sprayed with baking spray and place in AirFryer basket.
- Brush rolled apple crescents with the beaten egg.
- Place AirFryers basket into the Airfryer unit.
- Set the temperature at 360 degrees for 8 minutes.
- While they are baking, in a small bowl place the powdered sugar add only 1 tablespoon of water at a time until you have a smooth consistency.
- Once the apple crescents are done cooking remove from pan, place on a dish and drizzle on the powered sugar glaze.
I love this new Avalon Bay AB-AIRFRYER 200SS as much as I love my original one.
If you don’t have an AirFryer yet…What are you waiting or?
These opinions are all mine!